Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I had a chance to visit my cousin in Winter Haven. Fl.


As when ever I go to see my cousin I always ask if she needs any thing repaired She asked if I could take the garbage disposal out. It has a leak in it. Well I got there and checked it out. by looking at it, I really not sure if I should take it out or not? The reason is looking I might have to replace the sink if I goof it up??? 


\\
So looking at the shelf under the sink it was all water damaged. I tore all the old boards out. 




I did bring a piece of 3/4 plywood with me. Thinking that should do the trick. 



All replace and ready to go. Now we just kept a small bowl under here to keep the new lumber dry and whatever else she might put under here.
Hey I spent the week-end with her and had a wonderful time just getting caught up and hearing all that she has been dealing with. 
Over all I listened and we even talked about what I was dealing with. 
I am so blessed to have her to talk with and just hang out. 
I left on Sunday morning and got back home. 
I went to Calvary Chapel in Vero Beach. Nate was the teacher and it really was enjoyable to hear God's Word and understand more of grace and why Jesus Christ came an dead and ROSE again  and lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...