Sunday, March 03, 2019

On Thursday we had a chance to help out Roy's brother (Richie)


These are a couple of Roy's brothers. Billy, Roy and Richie sitting down. They came over last week to check out my new (old) truck. 
Okay Richie has been working on his house now for over a year. Trying to fix things up. 
It has taken a while. But like on Thursday we had a chance to paint and fix some electric switches for him. Even put up two new ceiling lights. 






Roy did the painting and I worked on the lights. Then the light switches. 


It really is kinda neat to see how the wiring is done in a mobile home. Crazy looking. 
But you break the switch up an put in anew one. 


Hey I get a head of myself sometimes. I put the wire together and tested it out. The light works. 
Oh then Roy comes over and ask where is the electric box??? 







At the end the lights all work. 


I did turn the light on before I took this picture, but the light does work. 


The painting is done. Over all I think it looks great. Now this next week we will be putting in the wood flooring. 
Folks I really love walking away and seeing the smiles on the customers". face. 
Plus we made some money too. 
As today goes by, please say a few prayers for Jeanne's family there is a lot of pain an sadness in their hearts. They did her momma's funeral yesterday.  
This is Jeanne'e momma I asked for prayer last week. 
The beautiful thing is we will see her again in Heaven one of these days. 
Our God is gracious and merciful. 
Today I read Provides 3, being the third day of the month. 
3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. (6) Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...