Saturday, May 14, 2016

Calvary Christian Academy gave our facilities team a gift of food.



As our school year is winding down, CCA teachers came together and fed us all lunch yesterday. It really was a great time. We had pizza, subs, watermelon and cookies. Over all it tasted great. 


It really worked out good for me too. On Fridays I usually go out for lunch It is my free day to enjoy some junk food. 
I heard many of the guys say after wards, boy I sure ate to much. Then some said, it is nap time. I know myself, I was over filled. 
But free food is always welcome on my end. 
Thank you Gretchen and Maria, they both over see the events for the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...