Monday, May 02, 2016

You can see our new guy is messy. Not sure why?


I was talking with a couple of staff about our guy here. They told me that he was very active and just kept running around the cage. Well I sure can  see that. Maybe we will not be using sand for his living quarters. They have this mat, it looks like sand. But is is sand glued to the mat. 






These are the veggies I have been feeding them. I know they are not organic, 
It seems like they really like them. I will be going to the reptile store on Thursday and ask if these are good for them. 
My concern is I want them to eat what they are suppose to be, The notes that Josh gave me said all these things are good for them. I just don't want to hurt them. I really am trying to keep them healthy and well fed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...