Monday, May 30, 2016

On the move again.


This will be my new place for the next month or so. It was time for me to move out and move on. So as if you never look back the last 10 years. I have been very bless to call this place my home whenever I would come back in Fort Lauderdale area. This is Donna and Dennis' s home. They have been gracious in letting me move in for the next month or so. 



It is funny but as I lived in the Bahamas, I never had this much stuff. It is things I have gotten since I have moved back. So everything I owe is in this small pile. Hey I am very blessed to be able to move with my small Ford and do it in one move. 
Prayerfully in the next month or so, I will find myself a new place I can call home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...