Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I just love how people DON"T READ SIGNS.


I am not sure if you can see the signs above this young lady's head.
 Please don't use your cell phone while in this room. Something like. But there she goes.
Okay why am I here in this X ray office? 
Well yesterday I stopped by to pay a outstanding bill at my doctor's office.Back in April I had a physical and I owed $19.00. I saw Mat, the asst for the doctor. I just asked him if he could answer a question for me? He said we can work you in for a appointment today. I told him how my leg is like giving out, while I walk on it. 
The doctor and I talked and he told me that is looks like a back issues. He asked me to go get some X rays. No problem.He knew of my surgery. But didn't know what all they. This way he can see it and know how it is now. 
 Now back 1988, I had what they call laser surgery on my back. All they did was cut a small line across my spine. Then removed 4 to 6 small pieces of bone. The size if grape seeds. Back then I use picking up huge bottles of oxygen and carrying on my shoulder. !970's to the 80's. Which at the time didn't bother me. But as I got older, then worked at Home Depot. I was picking up 5 gallon pales of paint. It just cause it to get worse. So I went to different doctors. Chiropractor and he did all kinds of different things to try to fit my back. He even send me to the hospital an put me on a rack. That right to stretch out my back. Then I went and saw doctor. He set me up for a cat scan. That is when they found the pieces of broken bone between my lumbar vertebrae. The next day afterwards I didn't have any pain or nothing wrong at all. 
So as for yesterday I stopped at the x ray place they use. The cost was very little compared to how many x rays they took. (6). So the doctor gave me a couple of prescriptions. One for night to relax the muscles. The next one is like a small pain killer. 
This morning woke up with still a little pain, but feeling much better. I really not sure if anything will show up on the X rays. But will find out in the next couple of days. 
Hey folks as I work at the church, I do a lot of lifting tables and chairs each day. I know I over do it some days too. But my God is in control and that is all I need to say about my problems. I know He has given me a brain too???? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...