Monday, May 23, 2016

On Fridays as our team (Events) come together.


I am sorry to say I thought Jeremy was in the picture, his foot was. Plus Lucas our other team member was at another meeting. (new hires) 
So as we started talking about all the things we need to be ready for this next week. Jeremy said, Hey Scott there is a present around here, you need to look and find it? 
So as we all got up and tried to help him. He found it. 


Now if you look closely, you can see Mr. Jeremy did some extra wrapping on this card. I did offer my knife, but everyone said NO Scott's gift and he has to open it himself. Okay after a few minutes he got into it. I think he was very surprise to see gift card inside of the card. 
I am very blessed to call these guys my friends and few workers. 



You can see the BIG smile on Scott's face. He really enjoyed it. 
Guys we have a lot of things to do each week and sometimes I think, let us skip the meeting and just get the work done. But as I sit here with these guys I hear their heart and how can we make our job better each week. 
It is hard some days to look on and do what we do. But in the end we are here to serve and that is why we are paid too. So as our week go by and thinking why do we have to do this? Or who is asking for What? I need to be reminded each day that we are not serving man, BUT it is for HIS GLORY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...