Monday, May 09, 2016

On Saturday afternoon, I had a wonderful chance to go to Ikea.


These  are my fellow workers. Christina, Kimber/ baby and Lucas. Hey if you have never been to Ikea, one day just go there and hang out and spend the day just check it out. Plus they have food to eat there too. You know a cafe style. It really is a neat place to see how to buy. They have rooms already set up for you to just see have it will look . Plus the size of the room it there too. This way, say your bedroom is 150 sq ft. It will give you ideas on how to use the space. I have been here before, just waking around. Great concept. This is the warehouse area. You go and shop then. As you look at the stuff. There is area codes. Then shelve codes too. You just walk around and pick up your item and take it to the cashiers. 


This is Lucas, he really is a sweet guy, he does smile. I guess as we waited around for for Matt to come. I know he is thinking of all the work that is needed for tonight. Which really was not that much for him to do. We got most of it ready for Mother's Day. 


That right we had to stand in line to check out. Meanwhile Lucas and I got some snacks. He bought me a cinnamon roll and coffee.Which was very tasty. The coffee was nice an strong too. I found out afterwards I went back to get a refill and got the grounds. That means it has been there a while. But at the time it was wonderful. Lucas told me that I had too much coffee. I guess I was being silly.  He got two small ice creams. 


Here comes Kimber and Matt. Matt is one of the over seers at Calvary. I guess this next week there wil be some moves of offices. Well the girls have been here since 1 pm shopping and trying to buy stuff that will work in the new set ups. Matt is the one that has the credit card to pay for it all. 


Well Lucas and I made it back and unloaded the stuff and I went home. This all happen on Saturday night. I usually work until 4 pm or so. It depends on how many hours I worked during the week. You know. No over time. But today I got almost 4 hours overtime. That is wonderful. On Monday there will be a couple of the other guys putting all this stuff together. Then we will see the big office moves happen. That is how it is at Calvary. We are always have something happening there. 
I really hope and pray that all you MOTHERS OUT THERE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY YESTERDAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...