Sunday, May 01, 2016

This is Lizzy She is one of our reptiles.




You can see how her colors change every once and while. But the sad part, she passed away yesterday. Not sure why? But since I have been taking care of her and the others. It hurts to see her pass. I know these are only animals, but we have been told to take care of them and just enjoy. 


As the children look for her everyday. We thought it would be best to go get another Beadier Dragon.
Have not named him yet? But I was told last night he did real well with the children and he is more active than Lizzy was. So I will try to keep him.well fed and taken care of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...