Sunday, May 08, 2016

I had to get someone on top of the roof of the DB Building.













I am not one to climb up and hang over anything taller than 10 ft. But we have been having some trouble with our radios at Calvary. So yesterday I got a call that Eric needed to get up on the roof and look at our system. So as I was up there, thinking this is a beautiful view up here. So I walked around the on top and just took some pictures of our neighborhood, plus. 


If you look straight ahead you might see the seven jets flying above the beach. Yesterday was the Air and Boat Show at Fort Lauderdale, Fl. It is pretty hard to see that far out. But maybe two or three weeks ago I was telling you how I saw these jets flying around Deerfeild Beach area. Then showing you the posters for the Air and Boat Show happening may 7th. So there you go. It happen and I guess it was a real neat show. 


They are there. Just hard to see.


Keep looking you will see something???? 

I know it is MOTHER"S DAY. I sorry but I have not received anything to share about it. So as you spend time with your mom's, just remember one thing, She is the ONE that brought you into this world and loved you as a baby and clean your dirty diapers and still loves you today.
 PLEASE CHERISH YOUR TIME WITH THEM. 
When they pass from this earth and be with the Lord, You will look back and say I wish I had them here now to love and show kindness to them for all they did for ME.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY, MOM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...