Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I had someone watching me yesterday.


I went to the park again to wax my truck and heard some rustling in a trash can. So I walked over and saw this little one getting out of the recycling bin. 
As I was waxing the truck I left the driver side door open. You know to climb up and wax the cab. Well I just finished that and went to the hood to start wiping the wax off. I looked to my right and saw this little guy carrying a zip lock bag. Thinking that is great he found something to eat. 


Not knowing where he got it from. I just took a picture of his eating what ever is in there. I drove off and went to Walmart to get some food for the rest of the week. As I got back into my truck to come home. I brought another bag of sugar free hard candy, I went to pick up the bag and saw it was GONE. That little friend of mine stole my zip lock bag out of my truck. 
Well ad least it is sugar free. It will not hurt his teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...