Sunday, May 07, 2023

A need to do job, before Joyce, (Jeanne's sister) is coming next week.


I am not sure what day I bought this, but I need it for the back yard's flower bed. 


I think two weeks ago I worked on cleaning this up. Boy there, was sure a lot of weeds in here. Plus, vines went crazy. 
It took me two or maybe three days of cleaning this up. But at the end, my baby will be very happy. 






This was on Thursday afternoon. I need to out the truck bed, so I could use it on Friday morning. 


Okay, it is cleaned. It is not perfect, but it will be okay. Just taking trash to the land fill. Which you can see that happen, yesterday. 
Well, this week ahead is all about cleaning and get this place looking good for our guest. 
So today, I will be pressure washing the back patio. 

Okay this morning we heard Pastor Craig talking about in the Bible the book of Galatians 2:1-21
The verses he, spoke of are, 11 to 21. 
These verses are talking about Paul confronting Peter. (12) When Peter first arrived, he ate with the gentile Christians, who don't bother with circumcision. But afterwards when some Jewish friends of Jameas came, Peter wouldn't eat with the Gentiles anymore because he was afraid of what these legalists would say, (13) Then the other Jewish Christians followed Peter's
 HYPOCRISY. (I am the BIGGEST ONE)
How many times do we act like this? We are always thinking about how people see us? 
(16) And yet we Jewish Christians know that we become right with God, not by doing what the LAW Commands (713 laws) BUT by faith in Jesus Christ. So, we believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be accepted by God because of the faith in Christ-and not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be saved by obeying the law. (713 laws) 
So, folks Jesus Christ LOVES YOU VERY MUCH. Please call upon HIS NAME, 
John 14:6 Jesus told him, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. 
NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (JESUS)
My prayer for you is seeking HIS face. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...