Saturday, May 20, 2023

Okay this is the place we stayed at. The whole family it staying, here.












This is called the Riverview Hotel and Spa. We checked in on Friday afternoon, May 12th. Jeanne and I had room #102.Well we went out to dinner that evening at a Mexican Restaurant. We went next store from the hotel and their prices were very high and we really were not to hungry. So, we walked down the road a little ways. Saw this place and said why not? 





I got the fish tacos. They were very tasty. I could not finish them. I think Jeanne got the Carne Asada 22. Which it ribeye steak, plus the fixings on flour tortillas. Her sister Joyce got the Fajitas (chicken) plus all fixings too. The food was very good. 





Okay back to the hotel. I got up early on Saturday morning to take these pictures and just sitting around drinking coffee and doing my quiet time. Reading Numbers Chapter 29 thru 32 this morning. 
Just a relaxing time. Very quiet and peaceful. No one was up yet.





This was our room. Very nice. 
I know the family wanted everyone to stay here, which they did. But it was not a cheap place at all. 
Two nights almost $500.00. 
But the area around it was beautiful and very peaceful. 
We were right next to the inter coastal. We did walk down there and just watched a couple of birds trying to caught, their dinner. 



Now this place is known for their LUXURY SPA OASIS.
I am sorry to say, we didn't check this place out. 
But I know a couple of the family members told us they were. 
Overall, this was a very nice place and enjoyed the peace and quiet. 
I will be sharing some things about this Saturday. Today is the wedding, of Kaitlynne and Austin. 
As you can see today date is May 20th. So, I need to get caught up somewhat. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...