Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Last Tuesday 16th, I took Joyce to Fort Lauderdale Airport.




Well Joyce's stay has come to a end. She flew in to go with us to a wedding up in New Smyrna Beach. Which it was kind of nice.  But she needed to get back home. So, we left around 10am and started south. The time seemed to get away on us. I was hoping to bring her here for some lunch. But I knew she really didn't want to miss her plane. 
The funny part was she did miss her flight coming down here. Not sure how. But she told us the traffic in Baltimore was crazy. So she ended up coming in four hours later than what was planned. But her stay was very enjoyable and I know Jeanne enjoyed it just as much as Joyce did. You know, just getting caught up and hanging out together. 
Okay she made it to the airport and I still was looking forward in stopping here anyway. 
This is Called the Char Hut. I thing, at one time there was four of them. I am thinking, there are only two now. But I have always enjoyed their hamburgers and onion rings. Their hot sauce that they put on the hamburgers is delicious. It really isn't hot. But taste great on that. 
While standing in line, I started to talk with a older woman behind the corner. Asking how long she as worked there. Her name is Kim, I think that is who she said she was. She has been there for over 20 some years. I asked if she knew a young lady, (Jennifer). She told me that was her daughter. I just looked at her and said, wow. I told her how I knew her daughter. I used to live in the Bahamas. Jennifer came over there and went thru Patmos. I was there the Camp Director and Maintenance Guy. She just looked at me and said. what is my name? O told her and asked if she could just send a high to her and let her know, I am still around. 





Best hamburger and onion rings you can get. I really enjoyed that meal. 
I need to get back home now and get some work done around the house. 
I drove back home and even stopped at school and help my little girl out with set up and what was happening the next day. 
We are sure looking forward in these next couple of weeks. Scholl will be out, and we can relax a little and even have some fun. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...