Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Okay coming to the end of the school year. Senior's Prom, is happening this night. (Saturday April 29th)



Well to get you up to speed, Chef Gray (Jeanne my wife) has been working since last week, trying to get everything ready for this evening's Prom. So, on the way to the school, we stopped and got some breakfast, at Waffle House. 
The place was very busy and noisy. But we ordered and our food came out somewhat warm. NOT HOT. But as I talked with my lovely wife, they are very busy and it will be okay. But as she looked at her grits, NO WAY, am I eating these. Lumpy, she got home fries instead. Started eating and she was not happy. We asked for a refund. No problem. I ate what I had. 
Just not a good start for our day. 


Got to the school and started setting up stations for the students coming in to help us. Miss Yeager came in to help too. Very much a BIG blessing. 



Okay we have the food ready to go over. I started out and took one load of 2 small ovens, to heat up whatever is needed. Plus, it filled up the back of the Kia. 
Then I came back for more items. 
Got some what set up at the prom site. 


I didn't take any picture except this one. The room where the students were was very dark. Plus, very loud music. 
So, I just tried to keep things going and coming. 
Near the end of the evening, I took three loads of things we didn't need any more back to the school. 
Then my final trip we got everything else. 
My wife rented a van for transportation for the student that helped us, back and forward. Miss Yeager drove her SUV. which, if she was helpful for us, we would have had to take many more trips, Thank you Miss Yeager, very much. Plus carrying things and students in her SUV. 
Meanwhile we all got back to the school. 



This was the food left over. Everyone got something to eat and helped us pack it all up, put it into the refrigerators, Plus some in the freezers too. 
As we were packing things up, it was time to get out of there and get home. THE TIME WAS 1:30AM. 
We were both tried and ready to call it a night. 
Slept pretty good and got up and watch Pastor Craig online. He is going thru the Book of 1 Corinthians. Very well done, Pastor. 


Jeanne and I needed to get away for a little while. We brought some breakfast and went down to the Jetty. 

Thes were the leftovers (chicken salad sandwiches) 
What a beautiful day. But you can see the white caps. The wind was blowing pretty strong. Even before we left out home there was a couple of weather reports of tornadoes touched down, down south. No damage at our home. A lot of mangos on the ground and Jeanne and I went around and picked them all up. Saving the larger ones and giving the small ones to our neighbor next store. He has pigs that we give him our leftovers and whatever Jeanne does in her kitchen at the school.
BUT WHAT A BEAUTFUL DAY. Thank you, Jesus. 



Okay now need to get back to the school and make sure the alarm is set. 


I showed Jeanne this and I asked her if they are doing a story on her? Not that she knows of. 
Maybe it just saying thank you for all she got done for the Seniors? 
She really does deserve, the thank you. 
I want to say THANK YOU JESUS FOR USING US. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...