Saturday, May 13, 2023

Okay the house is pretty much ready for some company.



I cleaned these three times. They are not prefect, but much better than before. 


I have used this stuff many years ago. It does work. You need to let it set for a while before trying to brush and clean, whatever you want looking good again. 
But I believe it does the job. 




I really enjoy using a paste wax. The reason is you can buff it out and it does make a difference. I even wax the windows. It is like using Rain X. When you are driving along, the rain comes, you just let the rain bead up and it rolls off. 
After using a towel to wipe the wax off, I get my Ryobi buffer out and polish our vehicles. I believe it make a difference.


Jeanne and I talked about renting a van, The prices are crazy. For two days $289.00. Where do they come up with that figure? It is a van, not a Corvette. 
Oh well, Jeanne's sister came in on Thursday and stayed with us, until the week-end. Right now, it is Sunday morning, MOTHERS DAY. We are all up in New Smyrna, Florida. 
I will share more about what this week-end is all about. 
HAPPY MOTHER DAYS EVERYONE. 
My prayer for this day is that each and every person connect with your mom's. 
Please folks enjoy this day and ad least talk with her today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...