Wednesday, May 17, 2023

On our way up to New Smyrna, Florida


Wow I would love to work here? As the week-end has been started, we were talking with one of Jeanne's nieces and she was saying that Buc-ees was coming to our area in the next year or so? Maybe then I will get a job there? 


Great price for ice. 10# $1.00.









We just were walking around checking out what they had and just enjoying the craziness. 


These are like the fire pit we have in our back yard, BUT LARGER. Price is too. 
We ate here and had the Brisket sandwich and a large Cherry sofa. It was worth the trip. Just enjoyed the meal and were on our way to our hotel. We did have to drive, now back south. The reason is 
Buc-ee's is about 12 miles farther north. 


We drove up here three different times. Get our lunch the first time. Then the next time to buy Jeanne a new top for the wedding. Then to take back a couple of items we bought while up. 
This picture above was our last trip up here. We meet Jake and just hung out a little while there. I did buy two more Brisket sandwiches and I am very happy I did. Since we were going home after this last trip. 
I will share more about the wedding in the next week or so. 
Overall we had a wonderful time and just seeing family it was worth the trip, up there to New Smyrna. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...