Thursday, May 11, 2023

I have one more big thing to do.


This is our back patio. I really do try to keep this clean. Our back patio has been one of highlights. We love to have folks over and everyone enjoys this area of our yard. 
I know I love showing this part of it off. 
So I will clean it up and then we will be ready for others to come over. 







While I was doing this, I need to clean the seats on the Kia. 



I sprayed them with this stuff called Resolve. it really works pretty good. I will share pictures afterwards. 


Come ON, why would it pop a hole now? 
I still have the side and would like to clean our front walkway and driveway. 
Oh well. 






I got this machine about six or maybe now 7 years ago. I was over in Largo, Visting my cousins. They live in this park called Oak Crest Mobile Home Park. Well while I was leaving their home, I saw a guy having a yard sale. I stopped and saw this pressure washer. Thinking. how much. He told me $40.00 I offered him $30.00 and he took it. I think the day was winding down. 
A good deal, I have used this many times. Clean others, homes and even ours. Plus, driveways and just a nice thing to have. 
I ordered the hose online and it will be here the next day. That is crazy too. How fast they can get things to you. 



The hose came and I had trouble getting the old hose off of the wand. So I ordered a new wand, yesterday. But I need to finish up the Kia, I will share more tomorrow or the next time I get on the computer again. 
Folks I really hope and pray we all are seeking Our Lord Jesus Christ for HIS PEACE, PLUS. 
I know each and every day I wake up I ask Him for His guidance and wisdom to make it thru a other day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...