Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can I please SAY SOMETHING

A question.  Has anyone heard of any foreign country sending aid for those affected by the Superstorm Sandy??? 

 
 
 


We read all the jokes and forward the good ones but I just wonder who will pass this one on. 
How about you sending it on if you got the guts to do so.
I am and just wonder how many I will get back? AND very happy to be of the 1%.
   
 
Someone please tell me 

What the HECK's wrong 

With all the people 

That run this country???!!!

Both Republicans & Democrats!


We're "broke" & can't help 

Our own Seniors,Veterans,

Orphans, Homeless etc.

In the last years

We have provided aid to Haiti,
Chile, Pakistan, Lybia,

Egypt, Turkey, and Japan!!! 

Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors, living

On a 'fixed income',

Receive no aid 

Nor do they get any breaks!!!

While our government 
And religious organizations

Pour Hundreds of Billions
Of $$$'s and Tons of Food
To  Foreign Countries!!!

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room

For the adoption 

Of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: 

A country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry,
Elderly going without 'needed' meds, And mentally ill Without treatment-etc.etc.

YET.......................

They  have a 'Benefit' 
For the people of Haiti On 12 TV stations,
Ships, and planes lining up
With food, water, tents, clothes,
Bedding, doctors, and medical supplies. 

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* 
Gave 'US' the same support
They give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't have the
Guts to forward this.
I'm one of the 1% -- 
I Just Did.
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...