Saturday, December 22, 2012

We are getting ready for a NEW Planetarium Show Set Up.




Yes we have been blessed to get a new Planetarium Show program. So Mark thought it would be neat to change our World Bus into the Solar bus. When I first got here in 2005, we had a bus called the Solar Bus. Since 2008 we had to take it off the road. The body on the old bus was falling off. So we now use it for storage. So now we can show off our New Solar Bus, but the bus is not new. This is Sam that is painting the sign on the side of the bus. Kevin, my son is doing the main pictures. I really think it is looking good. Hope to be able to finish it before the end of the year. We will need it by Jan 5th. that is when Calvary Fort Lauderdale, Fl comes in and there will be 96 people staying at the ALC Camp. So the bus is really needed to be able to transport them around. I will keep you all in the loop with more pictures as we work it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...