Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our day during Boxing Day






Well first of all Kevin and I had a chance to help out at the Boxing Day Lunch at Calvary Bible Church. Then we went to go fishing. We tried at Jaws Beach, but the water was to shallow. So we drove down the road a little farther and went to Ciflton Pier. Went down the Pirates Stair Case. Boy I can tell you this. DO NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS going down those stairs. It was tricky. There Kevin caught a fish, not sure what it was but he was flat and his eyes were on side of his body. I thought about the Simpson's show. You know how Homer work at the Nuclear Plant. Some funny looking fish comes out of the area.
Over all it was a fun day and just looking around this island I am very blessed to say I live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...