Saturday, December 01, 2012

I have been pressure washing all the vehicles




These are the engines of the school buses. Wow, how it make such a difference. Now this coming week I hope to change the oil and filters on all vehicles. It has been a while since the last change. I think that was in March. Plus this will make the girls much happier too. They have to check the oil and fluids before they even start the engines up.
 We are so blessed to have these buses. We really could use one more. So if you know any one out there that has a nice one for sale or even maybe would like to GIVE it to us? We are here and ready to do it. Please e mail me at  toms@alcbahamas.org  I would love to hear from you.
As I am talking, if anyone out there as something to share, maybe with the world e mail me and we will see about putting it on my blog. I love hearing others stories and what has been going on in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...