Sunday, December 09, 2012

Joe and I got the axle out of the train.





Yes our trains front axle has gotten broke again. It was not because someone ran into some ting? One of our girls were driving it around the trail and BANG. The sad part is, this will be the third time to re weld it. So yesterday. Joe and myself got it apart and that is what you see above how badly rusted she is. This train has been going around this property now over 11 years it might even have been longer. Most days four times around the back lot.
The times before when the axle broke a guy named Bob has been here. So I am sorry but he will not be here until end of Jan 2013. So I thought if we take the axle out and I will take it to a welder here. This way he will be able weld all away around the axle. Plus reinforce it front and back with angle iron. We will see tomorrow what Mr Knowels thinks about welding it. He might even say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...