Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Kevin and I had a chance to visit another church.




I am sorry to say not sure what their name was. See Thursday night Kevin is part of a youth group called YEP. That means Youth Empowerment Training. This group meets each Thursday night at ALC. They have speaker come in and teach and show the youth about all kinds of tings. The base reason is to give back to the youth a place of possibles. They will learn about thing they will have to deal with when they go to collage or the work force. Kevin knows a couple of the students from his school C.V.Bethnel High School.
Okay back to why we are here at another church. One of the student invited thew YEP team to come out to Bahamas Youth Camp, for church and a fun day. It really was nice to hear a young guy teach. He spoke on Luke 6:6 Which speaks of Jesus healing a man on the Sabbath. I enjoy how he had three points on the teaching.
1) How the man still came out to serve even with a handy cap.
2) How the Pharisees watch to see IF Jesus would heal him on the Sabbath? How we get so wrapped up on when we should do something? Pastor afterwards even asked if there was any one sick or had troubles with their health? During that time there was three people that came fore ward and told him they were healed that day.
3) How the man had to reach his hand out to get healed. We all have handy caps, but are we wiling to show them to others? I know of one I have, reading out loud. I deal with it each day of my life, by doing it. Like teaching or even doing devotions at ALC. I am very blessed each time and I know everyone has something that holds you back from doing it? Wat is you handy cap?
So each and every one of us have handy cap, let God heal yours and show the world that HE DID IT. May you day be blessed and His love shine on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...