Saturday, December 15, 2012

We are redoing or what you would call repainting our World Bus.




A couple of days ago, I started spray painting the top and front  of our old World Bus with Glossy Black. The first cover had some runs. But I changed the nozzle on the gun and now no more runs. Thank you Jesus.
We are hoping to make it look like our old Solar Bus. It will take some time but at the end I really think it will look great. I will keep you inform with pictures as we work on it. Kevin is the main painter. He will do the items that will take time. Right now he is painting on the front the MOON. I will show you next week how it is coming.  The last picture here you see Sam, she loves stars and that is one of her talents to is painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...