Friday, December 14, 2012

This is Joe and Tim standing around and not sure WHY?


I am only joking. We worked all day on putting up more branches and even wiring them to the ceiling. It is really looking like a TREE???? One real nice thing we found out was? Joe told us he would come back and help us with the cement around the tree and branches. I know that will be a BIG help. Tim, Mark and I think we can do it? But Joe told us he has done this kind of work before on trees. So when we get ready, we are to e mail him and let him know when to come on back.
Hey I was very blessed to have Joe come over here this last mission trip of Calvary's. You know him being close in age we could talk and pretty much understand all that ha been going on. The students that came along did a really nice job on all I asked them to do. Thank you very much and maybe down the road one or two might want to come back and help us with program? You know I had to ask that,. we are always looking for help  here and any one that has a willing Spirit to help our doors are always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...