Friday, December 21, 2012

That is right we have a couple of projects going on here at the ALC.




Top photos are the NEW SOLAR BUS. This use to be the World Bus. During this last year mark has been working on getting a NEW Platinum show. So it is being sent over as I speak. Mark thought it would be neat to show it off with a new bus colours.
I spayed it Black. Now Kevin and Sam have to honor to finish up with all the planets ans stars and what ever they think will go with it.
The next project is our New Puppet Stage. It is a large tree with a fort inside of it. It is being built by Tim, Mark and who ever as the skill to do this kind of work. What we are doing to do is. Wrap it in wire mesh and then cement it. I will keep you all in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...