Saturday, December 27, 2014

Friday was a day to see what is left over.



These two pictures above are of Wall Mart. They have plenty of stuff left over. I looked and really only saw one item. You know the packs that they make up for Christmas. After shave and other stuff packed together? Well I got one with British Stirling. 


Lowes, had even less. On the 23rd I was walking around with a friend in Coral Springs and saw all the Christmas stuff was on sale already.


This Brenda and Bonita (cuz) This is what she does for a living. Cutting and shaping and even coloring ladies hair. She was telling me that this has been her life since the 80's.


Bonita, Mark and Deb. These folks are all family to me. Cousins. 


Greg and Jon, (Deb's hubby)


Mark,Bon,Greg,Jon and Deb. 



It really was nice of them to come over and send the day with us. As we sat around, we just hung out and enjoyed out little talks. As I think of Christmas, I love being around the family. 
Hey if I have not told you yet. This is what holidays are all about. 
I will be driving back in about 3 hours. I need to get back home to relax there. It is church night and the back to work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...