Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Adventure Learning Centre Christmas Drive Thur.






I really wish I could have been there, but God had other plans this year. As I look around and see all the beautiful lights and sets, I am very proud to call this place my home for theses many years. 
Thank you Tim and Felicia for sending me these pictures. You guys out did yourselves. it looks so nice and Christmasy. 
I am not sure at this time how it went, but as our prayers are being answered each day, I know the people that came thru, were blessed and just enjoyed the story, plus the BEAUTIFUL LIGHTS. 
Great job family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...