Sunday, December 21, 2014

Okay the Saturday before Christmas.



These two pictures are of a booklet that Calvary handed out a couple of weeks ago. My room mate brought and hung it on the freg. It is call the (Advent) The booklet is called The King has come. 12 day devotional. Okay now the reason why I put this in here. I read this and thought about the shepherds. Now they were visited by Angels. Now these guys were not the small little ones flying around with harps. These are the angels that our Lord made to protect us from the evil ones. Plus they are huge. They were the ones that pass the message on to the shepherds. Now the shepherds were not aloud to even go into the temple. But their lambs were the ones that were being sold to sacrifice for their sins. Just think they went and saw the real Lamb. That came into this world for us to be sacrifice for our sins. That is mind blowing. 








I guess you can figure I went for another bike ride. Folks once to start out, it is such a wonderful feeling to have the wind blow through your hair, I know I don't any. But you can enjoy the ride by stopping and just looking at all that is around you. Then get going again. Plus when I get home I feel like I can relax better and just feel better too. 
Okay folks Christmas is this coming Thursday. Now what are you doing to draw closer to Him? Please remember what the reason is for the season, is,Jesus Christ. Not the gifts and cards and all that stuff. It is about Him coming as a baby. Then dying  on a cross. Then rising again. 
You have 3 1/2 days to go. ENJOY THEM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...