Friday, December 26, 2014

It was such a good ride yesterday morning.




This was my how the traffic was going north. It was great. No problems at all. Beautiful sky lines and clear roads. 


This is Bonita ( my cuz) and a neighbor, I think Brenda? She was on hunt. You know go to each house and get a clue? Her grandma is the one that set it up. At the end she will get a gift. Oh it is her birthday today. So this is some what special. 


Okay most of you out there will look at this and say what is it? Well when I was a kid, my grandma always had this in your home. I have not seen this in many years. So I thought I could share a little in site of my pass. 



Christmas dinner, Greg and Bonita. These two my my cousins. They live up in Winter Haven, Fl. They are about 3 1/2 hours ride away. So it really is good to be able to spend time with family on days like this,  


This was our desert. You might think this is from the store? Well you are correct. 



I just love seeing signs and notes about our Lord Jesus Christ. That is was this season is all about. 
Just praise Him. Enjoy today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...