Thursday, December 18, 2014

This was what I did on my birthday?


Well when I first got to work. I got a text to meet my fellow workers at the Grill. Which I did and Scott bought me a great lunch. Plus we sat a round talking about what will be happening that night. 
Off to the races, old people say. It was our time to set up and bring out what ever the ministry needed to make this night happen. 


Now those two camels are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. That right we had a live Native seen. Plus much more to do.


Over in the area was our picture taking place. Plus a couple of games for the kids to play.


On your left was the food court. Plus FREE coffee, hot coco and Egg NOG. FREE. Which I tried a couple of them?











Even had games for the little ones


Now that is a Mary and Joseph, plus. 


This was one of our over flow rooms. Theatre. pretty much fulled up in about ten minutes. 


Next one fulled up Banquet Hall, South. 



This was pretty much the last rooms to full up. This is our Cafe. Now before the night started, we as a staff thought about setting up 400 chairs plus the bleachers. But Pastor David said let us see what happens? Which by his wisdom, we did set it up and we were in great shape. 


Now this was after the first service let out. It really got busy and it looked like every one was having some fun too. I know was enjoy this Big Party for ME. Oh that right, it is my birthday and everyone came out to help Celebrate together. Not really, this was to celebrate Jesus's birthday. 


Are those camels beautiful or what? 



That right if you look hard, you can see the Goodyear Blip looking down on us too. I hope they took some pictures for us?



This is what the sanctuary looked like after the second service. There were people still praising and enjoying each other company. 


This was a gift I recieved from a old friend. 


Hey folks I got my Mustang too. 
It really was a wonderful birthday and I just want to say thank you for every one that called me or e mailed to wish me a great day. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...