Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Okay looking for a condo?





Now these four pictures are of a condo that someone else brought. Now they are remodeling them. The only reason I took these pictures were, my new place could look like this in a couple of years. The reason I say this is, the places I am looking at are a little rougher looking. Okay some are in pretty bad shape. I was just looking inside the places. Didn't have any one to let me in. So the picture below are all window shot. Oh the reason I could get into this one above. They were doing work in it and I asked. 


This is one is selling for$37,300. But a couple of good things are, the back yard goes to the pool.

This one is selling for $26,000. But the back yard is Atlantic Blvd. This one I am still thinking about. Needs some work. One bedroom doesn't have a floor plus needs some wall work too.

 But the good side is the back yard is pretty too.

So buying a condo is some what fun, but then it comes down to, If you buy, do you have money set aside for repairs? How about the truck breaks down? How about I get sick? I loose my job?  
There are many HOW ABOUTS. 
I had a nice talk with one of my old friends yesterday, He is the one asking me these questions. 
Then last night I was with another friend and she was asking
 WHAT IF. WHY PAY TO SOME ONE ELSE PLACE? IT WILL TAKE AD LEAST ANOTHER MONTH BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE IN? 
Have more saving for the What ifs.
Folks I really would like to find my own place. But as I sit here writing this all out on  my computer. Thinking, I have a bed, a desk a tv plus the air works, plus have inter net?
 Boy what I need is His Okay. 
Prayerfully He will show me.
Okay just a small note, I have called two realtors and no one has called me back. Now maybe today they will. Please if you think of me, say a prayer or two. 

Hey remember what the reason for the season is? JESUS CHRIST.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...