Saturday, December 06, 2014

Yes it is Christmas time.








This is what was going on early yesterday morning. Having a coffee break with the boss, Pastor Doug's office. Really was nice a nice time.





This is our Open House for CCA at 8:00 am.


This are the tables needed for the 5 K that is happening as I write. 



These are tables and chairs that we moved out, just in case it rained during the Women's Event? 



We are ready for the night, 



These are the ladies in the Women's Event.



Then guess what happen last night around 5:30pm. RAIN and More RAIN. 



As we tried to get tables and things into the sanctuary hallway. Just trying to be able to serve cocoa  and cookies. 
At the end I left and boy did I sleep well last night. 
Everything went well. Now for the 5 K that is going on now, not sure what happening with that? Didn't get the tables set up last night, rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...