Friday, December 12, 2014

Where has all the pictures gone?


Folks I really have not seen much to take pictures of. So as I look up at the sky line and see these beautiful clouds forms. I just thank my Lord for giving me something so great to look at.


Then as I walk the property I look up again and see a beautiful sun set. I am very blessed to be able to walk and just look around for problems and things that need some attention. That is call a High Vision Walk. You know you see a bulb burned out, a broke leg on a table. Just little things people walk by and say wonder why no one has fixed that? So at the end of the day, I write up reports and ask others to help us out. It really is kind of a neat job. Some stuff I can fix too, but most need others attention. 
Today we are having other full staff Christmas Party. Now I should have plenty of pictures tomorrow. So stay tune and see you then. 
Please thing about this Christmas time, so many are hurting and not knowing how to fix their our lives. Please keep others in prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...