Monday, December 22, 2014

This poor guy was traveling down the wrong road.


He got under our fence and started walking toward the office at 62 90. The little fellow would have had a hard time finding his way home. So I picked him up and push him back under the fence. That is where there is a canal behind the that building. I just miss this part at ALC. touching and just enjoying the animals company. 




How can people not believe there is a God? He draws the sky line each day and it is made for us to enjoy and watch. 
Folks Christmas is only three days away. Enjoy today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...