Sunday, December 28, 2014

That be right, traveling.


This is one of the orange factories that is right down the road from Bonita' s home. Not sure if you ever smelled orange pound cake? Well when you drive by these places that is the smell you get. It really is a wonderful smell.


Now that is a air boat. I just saw that and thought wow. 


Going by this place, they have a Nativity seen out in front of their park. I wish I could have seen it light up


When driving over on Christmas day, no traffic at all. But going home there was. Not bad as I got closer to home. 


Now that is a 5th wheeler. She sure is pretty. 


There are still a lot of people that don't have Sun Pass. Which is okay, BUT.


Getting close to home, well I don't have any food, so guess where I stopped? 


This is made up where I use to live. Rochester N/Y> Really is farther west. I think is is called Sodas. It really is some good tasting cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...