Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Okay folks, what are you doing to bring the New Year in?

Well I might recommend going to Calvary for a great time of worship and just hanging out with a bunch of sinners. The real thing is, it is a safe place and there will be food to buy and coffee and all kinds of time to enjoy others company. 
The reason I say all this is. Most of us when we lived in the world we always had a place to go for New Years Eve. As I look back it started out to be a lot of fun, but as the night winds down, most of the time waking up the next morning  and say I didn't see the ball drop at N.Y Time Square. The reason is I was to drunk or even passed out. To remember. 
So please if you want to have some people around you and enjoy praising our Lord and being able to drive home with out worrying about being pulled over for drunk driving. Please check it out. I will be working that night to. So maybe this is the year you real having some fun on New Years? 

http://www.calvaryftl.org/event/529753-2014-12-31-new-years-eve-concert/

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...