Monday, February 16, 2015

I am taking a class on how to budget my money


This is a DVD class. It by a guy named Dave Ramsey. A friend of mine, Charlie Davis is one of the over seers of the class. I have known Charlie for over 18 years. Well he gave me a book that was written by Dave back about 7 years ago. I read the book and some what understood what Dave was telling us what to do. But back then I lived off of support. Which means living day by day. Which our Lord took great care of me. 



But now I have some extra funds to play with. You know like savings. So I started this class last Sunday and really hope to walk away and learn as much as I can and when I retire I will have these millions of dollars. OH that right I am some what retired already? But still this will help me budget and do it God's way. The reason I say that is Dave is using verses of the Bible and his life to share with the class and it is some what fun to watch. 
There is a work book and all kinds of other stuff in the pack. I just got the work book out. I will look at the rest tomorrow. I have off and I can sit down and relax and just enjoy checking things out. 
Please folks if you are not saving now, please start this next week. You never know what will come up and then we use our credit cards and then at the end of the month we can not pay them off and then you are in trouble. I use to use my credit card for everything. But as the end of the month came I would say wow I spent more that I thought? So now I use my debt card for everything. I use to think I am using the bank's credit card and their money for that month. But like I said wow, you do spend more that you think with them. 
Okay now please when you get a chance check this class out. I know he has them on line too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...