Thursday, February 12, 2015

This is a prayer from a good friend back in Nassau

Prayer:
Today I choose to love others as You have loved me, and pray that Your Love will control my behavior toward my family and friends.  I will not be dismayed when I can’t “fix it.” Lord, I thank you for your steadfastness to each of Your children. You will never leave us nor forsake us. You are always with us. You sent the Holy Spirit to be our Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Teacher and Guide. You remind us that God’s grace is always sufficient, and He will direct our paths of righteousness. You are upholding us with your victorious right hand in the name of Jesus.

Scripture References: John 13:24; James1:19; John 14:16 (AMP) Isaiah 41:10; John15:26; Hebrews 13:5

This to me is kind of funny. How, if you look below in the blog, how I am saying be thankful.
Thank you Lord for answering my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...