Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I had a great opportunity, yesterday to work along side of Josh.


This is one of our campus. It is called Midtown. Location is in Wilton Manors, Fl. It is only about 10 miles away from the main campus. Here we do church services every Wednesday (6:45 pm) Then on Sunday (10:15 am) Why did we need to come over this way yesterday. Well there are two (2) classrooms that another church use to use. Now as we are needed the rooms. The other church has moved on. So Josh and I had a chance to work together. There was one problem, the church didn't leave the old keys. So we had to break into the classroom. That is why you see Josh drilling and then getting a chisel out and breaking the bolts off. But we got in and did our job. 








Now meanwhile I didn't just stand there and watch. I had my own locks to replace. It was funny but we didn't finish up until after 5:30pm. 


BIG EYES. man this was a good movie. No swearing or sex or any bad stuff at all. It really was enjoyable. You can see how packed the theatre was? Oh really might be because the fist night it was playing was Super Bowl Night.
 At the end the crowd even clapped their hands. Please if you have not seen it, it is worth the trip to the Red Box. 



Would love to hear from you about all the stuff I put n this blog. Please drop me a line or two and like to hear your feed back. 
tombahamas7@gmail.com
Thank you for taking the time to check this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...