Saturday, February 28, 2015

Last night in the HSM, High School Ministry Room.


As I was walking around last. I worked last night. I switched with one of our staff. I usually work in the morning on Fridays. Okay enough about that. So Ocean's Edge (school) had a little concert. As I walked in I could feel the beat. These guys were good. I only stayed of one song. But these kids were rocking it out. 
Before this even started, the students came and used one of our cart to move the sofas from the Putting Green area to this room to use. I really was very happy to see after this the students put everything back in to place. It really is neat to see the body come together and get the job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...