Sunday, February 08, 2015

Okay the search is on. Looking for my new home.



This place is called the Oriole Gardens 2. This place is a two bedroom and two bath. Walking in very nice and clean. Checked out the ceilings and under the sinks for leaks. I didn't take any pictures of the inside. Reason I have them on the web site already.


This is the back yard. On the other side of the bushes there is a canal. So it should be pretty quite.

This is Frank, he is the president of the association of the 550 condos. Really nice guy. I saw him in the pool area and was asking him all kinds of questions. Which was really helpful. 



There are two pools, the heated one and the Canadian one. Which means not heated.


The people around the pool I had a chance to ask them what they thought of the place. Pretty much everyone said great. 


They even have movie night. remember how I was telling you all, that where I live now. They have movies playing there too. 
Folks I just started looking. I saw three places yesterday and this was the one I walked away saying nice. The other two were okay. Even one of them was completing redid. The tile floors and bathrooms top of the line. The only problems were, the back porch was really in rough shape. Even called the one that listed it and was told it was a pending contract on it already. So guess not that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...