Thursday, February 12, 2015

I just love walking out and seeing things like this.



As I work at Calvary. I need to go back and forth in the parking lot. That is where my truck is parked. So as I walk out and see the beautiful sky line and just say thank you Lord for letting me work here and be able to see His work in the sky. I am very blessed and thankful for this time I am here. 
The sad part is, I don't always think this way. I get wrapped up in my feelings and say why? 
But as you get older you really need to cherish this time. 
I have been thinking a lot about ALC. You know folks I was very blessed to call that place my home for 9 years. It wasn't always my thought. You know what I mean. 
So please as your day goes on, thank people for and how they have been part of your life. 
It sure goes by fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...