Sunday, February 22, 2015

Well my buddy Tim Ryan is in town.


Yesterday was our day to shop and shop some more. This is at Pet Mart in Coral Springs. After I left the Bahamas, his family got themselves a dog. her name is Gracie. So as we were out and about. He wanted to get her a name tag. This machine does both sides. The front and back. Really kind of neat to see it work. It is a laser. I am sorry but the pictures didn't come out well while the machine was making it. It really looks nice. This way if she gets lost, all she has to do it look down on the tag and know how to get home then. The reason is her name is on one side and her address is on the other. 



Okay stopped by a shoe store. Looking for flip flops and sneakers. Man I have never seen any thing like this. Flips with a an opener. Back in the day that would have been sweet.





As the evening came, I thought why not give Tim a couple of lessons on how to shoot pool. Bad mistake, he gave me the lessons. Kicked my butt, four (4) to NOTHING. it really was some fun and laughs. I really enjoyed my day and I believe he did too. Oh between the flip flops and pool, we did go to Calvary and had a nice dinner an stayed for the service. Which was a beautiful evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...