Friday, February 27, 2015

Need a tire or any thing for your truck or car?





This is OK Tire. Last week I was planning on driving up north with Tim. So knowing that I knew the front tires were needed to be replaced. I did get a wheel alignment a couple of weeks before. The driver side tire was wearing more. So I knew I needed tires. On Friday I made a lot of phone calls on different prices. I got a hold of Leo at OK Tire. He told me, get here before 5pm, he will get them on for me for $221.49. The sad part is, while in the Bahamas, that would be the price of one good tire. So Leo was telling me, now the people that make the tires. Tell him to put the new ones on the back of the truck, not the front. I remember we use to always put the best tires on the front. So Leo had to do what he is told. 
Okay now as Tim and I were driving along on Sunday morning, my truck was vibrating and even shaking in the front. I could drive around 70 mph and it was okay. Then 71-74 shaking. Over that the shaking stops. I even pulled over and took the hub caps off to make sure the lugs were tight. 
All looked good. So kept driving. Thinking in the back of my mind, Need a wheels balanced for sure. I was thinking while up north to get it done. But didn't have the time. So we drove back and make it.
I stopped by OK Tire yesterday morning, thinking maybe they can work it in? I saw Leo and explained to him all that was going on. He took it for a drive and said no problem. 
Got it done and shook my hand and said, caught you on the next trip. Didn't charge me at all. Usually is $25.00 for both tires. No Charge.
 So if you need any tire work or what ever else on your car or truck, please check him out. They are on Dixie Highway south of Sample Road in Pompano Beach. Fl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...