Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I had a nice surprise on Monday.


That right on Monday afternoon I got a phone call from a old friend. This is Sam, her real name is Clauda. Well I have known her since I have been part of ALC. I think she started working there just before I got there. She is a very talented young lady. Every Fun Day or event we had there, her main job was art work or arts and crafts. If you look back in my blog when we were painting the buses. She did a lot of the art work. 
Well we had chance to go out to lunch. I was looking for Sweet Tomatos's. But could not find it. So we ended up going to Bru's Rib House. (or something like that)
While there we had a chance to get some what caught up on what has been going on in her life and mine. 
Well the reason she is here, was to help out single mom that she has known for a while now. The sad part is, that didn't work out. There are a couple of reasons and that is that. So now her airline ticket is good until the end of the month. Now what does she do? Well as for right now. Just hang out and see why God brought her back over here? 
Sam is such a beautiful woman and always looks great. I remember back at ALC. Every Monday I would look to see what has changed on her.. She does her own hair and always has that big smile of her face. 
If you think of her, please say a prayer or two, she just wants to be used by God and what ever He has for her, she is willing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...