Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I went to visit my cuz.


This was her shed before we tackled it. It is funny how you start gathering things form here and there. Then you say where can I put it. If you look closely most of all this stuff is Christmas trees, lights and pretty much any thing you would need to fix up a large home for Christmas. Bonita use to have a large house and loved to decorate it. 



This is her brother Greg. He has been living at her place now for about six months. As of the end of this week he will be moving over to Tampa area, called Largo. So as we loaded up some junk. It took us two trip to the landfill. But at the end, it really was worth the time to staighten and throw away. 



This is the end protect. I was so proud of Bonita for throwing away so much stuff. Now we can walk in and pick what ever is needed out and the stuff will not fall over. 

After all that I had a chance to have dinner with Tim's family at Long Horn Restaurant. It was wonderful time to get to sit and just laugh and get to know everyone. 


This was our Tuesday morning, getting started to d some traveling. Boy the fog was pretty bad. But no problems at all. I went and picked up Tim at Pubilx. We started out to drive to Vero Beach. There picked up Billy's order of sealer and book shelves. It was a little on the heavy side. But got down to Fort Pierce and dropped it off.

Okay now drive to Port St. Lucie. Here we will be picking up the tile. Got there and the order was not pulled like I ask for it to be. The reason is I knew they only had 57 pieces of this one tile we wanted. 


After waiting around hour or or more. I walked back and saw them trying to find out tile. No don't have only have 31 pieces. Okay now WHAT? They told us that the manger of the department  (Charlie) would drive to the store and drop it off at the dock where the rest of the stuff it. 





So as it ended up, he got the tile there and we were all set. So as we drove back to Ft. Laud. Tim called Charlie and he said it was dropped off. Praise God. We got back here and went to Champs for dinner last night and watched a basketball game. Wisconsin Badgers. The sad part they lost to Maryland.
 It really was a wonderful time to send with Tim and just hang out. Today he flies back to Nassau at 12 pm. So I will be dropping him off at the airport around 10:30am. 
Say a prayer for him and all the stuff that will be shipped over this next week. It all makes it there safely and duty free? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...