Sunday, February 15, 2015

This was on Thursday morning. Rode down to Pompano Beach again.


Rough waters today. No one is aloud to go swimming. There was a couple of people trying to walk out there and the Life Guard, told them get back to shore. 






These folks are pretty much all from Canada. Everyone down here is speaking French. They are playing Bocci Ball. Really look like they are having some fun.








Just watching this little guy was fun alone. He would walk up and the water kept getting taller and he would run away. It really is relaxing to just watch these kids having some fun. 
I did put this in until Sunday morning, reason didn't have time on Friday to do it. I work on Friday and I wanted to sleep in a little more than normal. 
Have a great Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...