Sunday, February 11, 2018

A couple of days ago, A rocket blasted off at Kennedy Space Center


The rocket launch happened on January 31st at 4:25pm
The name of it is SpaceXFalcon 9 SEC-16/GovSat1
I think the last one I saw was while I was living in Lake land Florida. That had to be in 1980"s


You can see the trail it made. I saw a flame of the engines but I guess it didn't show on here. 



I guess this picture doesn't show much. But all I know it went up and it is doing well. I tried to find out more, but really doesn't say much. 
Over it sure is neat to say we are going back into space and that is exciting for me. I love Star Trek.
Now I am not a TREKKIE. But as a kid I really enjoyed that show and I even have seen the movies too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...